Reviews (5,179)super fast shipping & great items!!! 🩷
thank you for my room givvy! I love it! 🥰 Love the Religious bamboo prints and thank you for the adorable cross fidget givvy! Love the prices, quick delivery and wonderful to talk to. Highly recommend seller. Love the faith based items. Unboxing bliss! 📦😍
Super fast shipping ⚡
Spectacular quality & gorgeous prints 🎨
Thank you for being such an awesome company! If you haven't checked them out yet, you are definitely missing out! 💕 The cutest twirl dresses!!! My girls are in love and I’m so happy they can match beautiful and great priced as well!!! got my package super fast and im obsessed ! the colors are so vibrant and the fit is perfect! cant wait to buy another ! My latest order arrived and the bamboo quality is perfection. Not only are their lives so sweet and fun to watch, but their customer service team goes above and beyond every single time. So grateful for small businesses that get it right! ❤️ Love all the Faith base prints! I love these clothes grandbabies are gonna look adorable
Happy overall. Quick shipping, great quality, and super kind!! another fabulous package! Thank you so much for the Faith bracelets. The grandkids will Love them. How very thoughtful of you to include them. Thanks again. Great items and patterns!
the pink goose is our favorite print from mimi so far! so happy to be able to get a long sleeve twirl dress and the quarter zip just in time for fall!🤩 I Love everything I got!!! very cute, thanks so much!! Love it! Thanks so much! 🩷