Reviews (181)⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️. AWESOME STREAMER!!! Can’t say enough about this guy! Great for the hobby, super good people!! I would funnel so much more money into this guys if I had it lol believe me you want him to be in this hobby! Go support him and found out why! great seller! cards came in great condition! great seller! cards came in great condition and packaging was good too! love to buy and will definitely come again Awesome cards and an even better stream, will be back. You and your son are crushing it. Thank you. great seller! cards came in great condition, thanks merc! great seller! cards came in great condition, great packaging, definitely buying again ;) Awesome cards, great shipping definitely will be back. great seller! cards came in excellent condition, quick shipping, merc_the_ripper takes care of his customers well and makes sure everything is good, will definitely join back fast shipping packaged well great seller! cards came in great condition! appreciate @hey_eh_ron for getting me a team! and got some nice givvys to, thanks to mer_the_ripper for giving me some nice jets to! will definitely join back. again Most fun break I’ve ever had! And the cards arrived quickly in great shape! Best guy on the app by far, definitely a man of the people and I’ll definitely be back for another stream! fast delivery and great packaging thank you Thanks for the great cards and the extra one. I really appreciate you. Thanks again.