Reviews (635)So happy with this purchase I love it so crunchy
Only took 1 day I believe!! 💕
Love my items! Fast shipping too. Thank you! It was 100% real. Worked great as a birthday present. Will be buying from this seller again! Insanely fast shipping and super nicely packaged. 10/10 Whatnot seller 🥰 Love that we got the whole set !!!
The box was a little bit damaged, but that was obviously not the seller’s fault. The products were incredible and they definitely met expectations especially for the price. Thank you so much. These were wonderful Overall great purchases! Even better customer service, one of the orders had been damaged in transit and she replaced it! Great show and products!
The boxes of the Needoh’s were in good condition. it was mochi
What was a mochi? I’m a little confused if you wanna reach out to me personally I can figure out what the issue is there cause I don’t even own mochi unless it was a Givvy. Which is a free item and not a reason to give a bad review. If you received an item that was not described as it should be, please let me know as I’d like to rectify this before you put a bad review and not speak to me first because there must be some kind of a misunderstanding. amazing products as usual. thank you again Product arrived on time, in perfect conditions. Genuine Needoh product Just as promised and delivered super fast! The pink smusher I ordered was 100% authentic and everything I could have every asked for great packaging and quick delivery! My absolute favorite squishy seller! Do I need any more squishies for my daughter and her friends? Absolutely not! But I just can't stop coming in and snagging up some great deals 🩷 thank you so much! i love my package!!! everything came exactly as subscribe and well packaged thank you see you again soon 🫶🏻💜 got everything and I love it all. thank you again 💕 Another amazing purchase 👏 Always has everything I'm looking for, and prices are great! Fast shipping and packaged well too. Thanks so much for the Buyer's Giveaway!! I'd give you 10 stars if I could 😊 Good seller and good prices. Thanks!