Reviews (2,279)Everything came as shown and packaged nicely! Thank you Everything came perfectly! Perfect shipping and I loved the labels. Great variety of cards. We'll packaged and quickly shipped. This was my first auction and it was a great experience. Thanks. The tape at top of top loader I had to peel off and now the top loader is sticky and needs to be cleaned before next use. Other then that it came out less bended then the other one I got from amother guy. Thank you. Everything was shipped carefully and safely, arrived quickly and as expected. They run great cards every stream and I couldn’t recommend them more! 10/10 Best deal you ever got here. Amazing seller as well. And Thanks for givy got lucky this time. Cards were in exact shape explained. My wife loves her psyduck so I'm beyond happy(: thank you everything came great and in great condition. will buy again simply amazing ... thank u guys for all the wonderful cards ... came to me fast and pretty damn safe ... Will definitely be a repeat customer here Great host, packaged awesome Thanks for the pika promo 🤙🏽 My Rayquazas always come beautiful. Thanks again. Card arrived near mint and in a timely manner. Everything always comes out amazing and love the ability for in store pickup