Reviews (101)Seller was clearly going through the binder I purchased quickly and did not make buyers aware at all of the poor condition of majority of the cards in the book. Seller messaged me and informed me they standby the price but the book was worth less than the 25 and $15 shipping plus tax I paid. This was one of my most disappointing purchases on Whatnot. I would’ve much rather spent a total of $45 on one card. I enjoy than a binder full of trashed cards.I’m sorry you were disappointed with the purchase. The binder’s condition was stated as unknown, and with 200+ cards, I wasn’t going through every card individually during a live auction. As with any auction, bidding is the buyer’s choice. I also only received $20 from the sale; shipping and tax aren’t paid to me. I’ve also honored your giveaways in the past, even when you didn’t purchase. I believe this review is unfair & unreasonable. I love my card, thank you so much! :) Got all the cards I won! Fast shipping, the only 1 suggestion I may say, is use cardboard or something solid around the cards so that they may never get bend or ruined! Even top loaders can get damaged and ruin cards. :) Other than that, 10outta10 RECOMMEND THIS SELLER 👌 👏 great packaging, lovely card 🫶🏻 Watch out for bait-and-switch tactics here. I won the Obsidian Flames booster pack giveaway fair and square during the stream, but because the streamer was upset with the outcome, they swapped my rightful prize out and sent me random unwanted bulk cards instead. When I called them out, they told me to "be happy with what you get" and had the audacity to restart a brand-new giveaway with the exact pack I had already won. To top it all off, they slid into my private messages to complain at me. Completely shady, unprofessional behavior that violates basic community guidelines. Avoid running giveaways with or buying from sellers who pull stunts like this.There was a technical issue with the Buyer’s Giveaway that prevented ACTUAL buyers from entering, while you entered without making a purchase. You were the only entrant, so calling it a “fair and square” win is misleading. By the time your giveaway came through, I had already moved on to an emoji game with my chat, where the pack was awarded. This was not a bait-and-switch. Despite the issue, I still sent you EX cards as a courtesy. Also, I’m not sure why you’re misrepresenting our messages when you’re the one who contacted me first, practically begging me to send you a pack. speedy delivery well packaged amazing condition , perfect packaging !! Receved all as show on screen Outstanding streamer! Always provides great opportunities. Don't miss out!! A+++ Great seller, cards came as described and had a great selection to chose from. Cards arrived on time and exactly as described.
absolute gem of a streamer! 5 stars 100000% top notch everytime! much love! Fun show. Good vibes. Cards came very quickly and well packaged. Overall great experience as first purchase on this app. Thank you Thank you so much! Got the cards in the exact conditions they were shown on screen 💕 my nephew and I love them ☺️ thank you! everything came perfect :)