Reviews (95)Absolutely in love with my bag! Everything was quick and easy, and the seller was so patient and lovely throughout. Thank you so much for the extra gift too — such a cute and thoughtful touch! I’m definitely happy with my purchase and will be making future purchases. 💕 Gorgeous thank you so much ✨🩷🩷🩷 Lovely item, super fast delivery and packaged perfectly! The seller is lovely and friendly, I reached out for the dust bag to match my purchase and have no doubts when she comes across one she will send 🤩 Such lovely items and super fast delivery 😁 thank you so much Always happy with my purchases from this lovely seller. Amazing. Thank you so much 😊 Perfect again! Thank you so much for the little freebie. 😘❤️ Perfectly packaged, also with some unexpected freebies which was a lovely touch.
Very happy with the item I purchased I got a great deal 🙌
Great communication throughout, ill definitely be back 🙏👌🏽 Cute little givvy, thanks 😊 Great condition. Thanks 🙏 I really love the bag Maria! Thanks hun 😙 Thank you hunni🫶 lovely purchases and so well packed❣️ had some free stickers children loved them thank you Bag is lovely. The sweetest seller I have come across 🩷 lovely seller very happy with my purchases .thankyou x A lovely give away that matched my purchase. Thoughtful. Such a gorgeous and kind seller! Items are stunning and the shipping was super quick! Will always support ❤️