Reviews (4,211)Awesome deals & awesome NM cards. Package never arrivedKeep an eye out. We’ve seen issues with USPS where plain white envelopes show up a few days late. 😃 Top notch NM cards & prices. One of my favorite streams on WN. He is hands down the BEST streamer! His prices are great, fast delivery, beautiful cards but it’s the show that makes him stand out!!! He is entertaining and has the whole chat feeling like friends and laughing our heads off! Really awesome Umbreon! Fast shipping and overall very happy with purchase. Mgwcardz is a really cool dude and gave me a great price! I highly recommend him! Thanks bro! A++++ Bro sent me a legendary collections pack for givy and I pulled reverse dark blastoise FREAKING W🔥🔥🔥 This is awesome thank you you made my binder more full 🤙🏼🤙🏼🤙🏼 Great cards. Love the streams. Thanks you! I paid $6 for this? All I asked for was one simple piece of 💩 card and I get a front row ticket to a comedy show that was funny as hell🎭…….. and a NM card. I would of paid more if I knew I got all that. Even threw in a free class on fake PSA slabs. Cool dude, interesting to listen to and his prices are super fair. Feels like a real collector who knows his stuff. Also his show thumbnail 👀 iykyk This guy lured me in with his big booty thumbnail and I couldn’t leave had the voice of an angel I think the thumbnail was fake but the cards were real I guess that’s all that matters. Such a fun stream to be apart of like a big family give him a follow Cards are in great condition and no complaints like usual