Reviews (97)packaged very safe than you Nice items packed good and shipping was fast thank you Fast shipping and such a lovely and thoughtful seller! Thank you so much! ☺️ Fast shipping and my Daughter loved the little extra ghost squishy!! Thank you This was an EXCELLENT live! Mia is so sweet and attentive to everyone and every request from her chat. I loved the trick or treat bag game too. Really, we should all be following @mia_squishy_finds. Loved this seller's show! It was my first time attending and buying. Got lots a good deals and she threw in extra freebies! Thanks 😊 Highly recommend! Book is in perfect condition and arrived quickly. Loved everything and that it was all packaged so securely. Thank you for the extra goodie and the note! ✨✨✨✨✨ This book is gorgeous and in excellent condition. It arrived earlier than expected as well! Im obsessed with EVERYTHING! Thank you so much again for everything! My girl loves it all!! I am SO HAPPY AND IMPRESSED with the beautiful and delicate way you packaged and the kind notes ans goodies! Will definitely be buying again! Thank you!
Great show, great customer service , package was so well put together. Will be a return customer Holy Crap!✨️✨️✨️ When I was getting a squishy as I givey I NEVER thought I would be getting a name brand NEEDOH CLOUD PLEASER 😲 Im So deadly happy 💙💙💙 I gave it to my 8 yr old and you made her freaking friday!! ❣️☁️☁️☁️ Thank you so so soo much🥳🔥🔥 Thank you for the needoh cloud pleaser giveaway! thank you for the extra surprise!!! Thanks for the NeeDoh Givvy! Perfect order and loved the cute sticker and sucker packaging! Thank you! Thank you for the little dumpling! Absolutely love it! Thank you so much! Thank you love the needoh Received my squishy quickly. Very satisfied. Definitely recommend seller!!