Reviews (860)Overall I’m glad this order finally made it after getting lost in transit with USPS. The comics arrived in good condition overall, although one comic was shipped without a backing board, which I was a little surprised by. I’m just happy the package eventually showed up and the books made it through the delay safely. awesome seller, great deal Great seller! The comics arrived quickly, were packed well, and the books were in really nice condition overall. I was especially happy with the variety and found some great additions for my collection. Great products from a trusted salesman! Will always buy from miamitrader! Thank you for the great bundle of Power Ranger books. received wrong book, seller promised to send right book, stalled on sending replacement, until i couldnt put claim anymore, not happy with only that specific book thanks for the fast shipping Excellent packaging and immediate delivery thanks for the awesome books Received! Packaged well and arrived in great shape. I am one happy customer! Thank you Would purchase from seller again! Everything was great Excellent seller, fast secured package 💯💯💯 Thank you for the great deals on the Skotties! The comics came in perfect condition and well protected. The comics came as described and as appeared on stream. Thank you again!! 10/10 books were backdated very securely and arrived in a timely fashion Great seller with amazing prices. Would buy again from this guy. Thanks
Great seller. Great prices and great attitude. Will buy again. Awesome seller and incredible deals. Great guy five stars all around! Nice books from the city where the heat is on! Thank you Books arrived safely and in great condition!