Reviews (358)Such a cute postcard! Tysm! Your shows are always so lovely and you bring the most beautiful pieces for all the witches and fairies 🧚🏽♀️✨ Mrs. Miami fairy!!!! wow what a show, I had such a great time. thank you so much for these beautiful clothes, they came so clean and packaged to perfection 👌 cant wait for your next show tomorrow, I have my eyes on some pieces! thank you again, and cant wait to see you Aww 🥰. Thank you Ashley. I appreciate you 🫶 Thank you so much, Janet. Thank you so much for the beautiful graphic tees. I love them all. such a pretty giveaway ✨️ thank you Adorable!! Thank you so much🥰 Love my Angel sweater, I styled it with a mesh skirt and WOW! Will definitely bookmark future shows! Janet is so sweet and has beautiful items. I love my giveaway. You are a doll. Thank you for everything. Came perfect! Love my piece she always has great clothing The best quality items that I’ve purchased on Whatnot and I’ve purchased A LOT! Looking forward to many great finds with this seller! 🫶Your review has made my day. Thank you 🫶 Amazing necklace! I love it🩷🩷 Fast shipping! Love my purchase! Obsessed with my bag!!!! I’ll be back. Tysm 💗 The olive green maxi is what dreams are made of. Packaging was also great. 10/10 So perfect and beautiful condition! This seller has such beautiful pieces! Shipping also came super fast! I absolutely love every item I have received from this seller!! Her shows are fun, her items are priced good and she ships quickly! Absolutely love!!! Sweet seller and packaging was cute and came so fast!!! Love my items! Great shop. Thank you! Thank you! Items came quick and they all came as described! So happy with all of my pieces!miami_thangs truly has the best curations and at very great prices. Thank you so much 😊