Reviews (133)⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Absolutely wonderful experience! The card arrived safely, packaged with care, and was exactly as described. You can tell this seller genuinely cares about the cards they’re selling and the people collecting them.
As a Pokémon collector, there’s something really special about adding a card to your collection—especially when it’s one you’ve been looking forward to. This purchase arrived in perfect condition and made my day!
Thank you for the great communication, careful packaging, and overall wonderful experience. I’ll definitely be purchasing from you again. Highly recommend! ❤️✨
Awesome deals and packaging 😅Hahaha now you see why I had to message you and let you know the box was TAPED the heck up!🤣🤣🤣 glad you got your items! I highly recommend this seller she is a great person and she will take care of you SCAM SCAM SCAM I ended up spinning a Heliolisk IR and I was sent a Durant reverse holo… horrendous person to buy from. My first order only came with a top loader and my holo missing when I first purchased from her and I thought it was a mistake or something but this Durant instead of my heliolisk IR confirmed this profile SCAMS. Complete SCAMGood afternoon! Sorry for the late response, I don’t usually check the reviews often. I can understand the confusion here. You were part of break meaning, when you spun the wheel and landed on that Heliolisk IR. You only get that card if I pulled it from the break, which I did not. Therefore you received another card bexause everyone gets something even if your specific card was not pulled. And again, i did not pull that card from the break. I do apologize for the confusion but i did not scam you. Please read the rules on breaks before entering one again with a different seller. Such a great up & coming streamer! Everything was absolutely perfect! Ty for the extra pack! thank you so much for the cards! amazing quality and packed really well! Super fast shipping! Got all my goodies ♡ Overall love my cards and love this seller I do wish yall would do bundles cards since this is a small channel and not too crazy like other sellers then just run it all together instead of running cards individually and have to pay shipping every time but I am happy with my cards AMAZING!!! packing was great, the items were great. I will be back Thank you Mia . Love my package