Reviews (299)So in love with my black studded hat. My daughter has one that I’ve been trying to steal for years and now I have my own. Also, the pants fit perfectly. Thank you so much.
Great seller and great person!!! Perfect! Thank you so much. 🩷 Thank u so much. Love my item. Great show ❤️ Beautiful jeans and funny little ghost! Michele, you’re an amazing seller! Never forget how much you are appreciated!! For a first time buyer in this show..I am very pleased with my purchases. Seller was super nice and had a fun show with a wide variety and affordable prices. Shipping was fast and the clothes smelled clean. I will definitely shop here again tysm 😊💕 I love ❤️ the top. Fast shipping Absolutely love the tshirt and cardigan combo I purchased from Michele! Even better than described!! Shipping was super fast as well❤️ If yoy are looking for great items at awesome prices shop with this seller!! Great seller! Thank you so much 😊 Thank you so much for your support and I am so glad you are happy with your items! Such a beautiful bundle, every single piece! Thank you, Michele! ✨Thank you so much for your review and most of all your support!
I am so glad you like your items! happy with my order thanks Great seller. Loved my items. Always love hanging out in Michele’s show! Sweetest person ever! And great deals! Love my shirt!!!! 💜💜💜💜 absolutely love these earrings, wish I could rate higher than five stars. Great show, fast shipping Fast shipping! Love everything! Thank you!