Reviews (194)Amazing seller. One of the absolute best beanie sellers! I’m hooked haha. Very fun shows, beanies always arrive in great condition. Keeps me coming back again and again lol came damaged tag smashedHello Ethan, I would’ve loved to have known your package/product came damaged before you have let a review so I couldve made things right.
However, I do want to mention that I do record all my packing videos and when the item was packaged it was not damaged.
However, I can understand that things can occur when during shipping.
You can always send me a message as I always respond. Wonderful packaging, I love my purchases! Great beans, great prices!! 1000% recommend! Packed order with care Love love LOVE YOUR PACKAGING 😭 Sooo cute! And thank you sm for my goodies!!!! Amazing packaging. She definitely takes her time! Thanks for the few little freebies too! Was like Christmas!!! Thank u for everything and the note was so cute 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 each beanie packaged so well, like little goodie bags! she even included a lil freebie! cant wait for next show! Very well packaged, shipped quickly, and came with the cutest little gift! Thank you so much! My cat loves it, and so do I!! gave me so many goodies and shipped super fast! each thing packaged so cuteee and everything is a good price !! The best💕Thank you as always!
good quality thanks so much! ☺️ Super cute packaging & my sweetie beanie babies are on my shelf now bringing joy❣️💐 Best beanie seller ever! She has the best selection and the best prices! She takes care of her beanie community. My favorite 🫶🏼 she always has the best beanies and the best prices! Such a sweet seller definitely 100 stars Perfect beanies as always! Thank you so much 😊 very adorable plush and very nice packaging! thank you so mucho! Very happy with my purchase and shipping.