Reviews (29)Another fun package arrived from Debbie including a few surprises and inspiration stickers. Some I put on my fridge so I’ll remember to smile and be happy!! I liked everything I bought and some were prettier than I thought.
Thank you so much!! Again, my package arrived in a pretty pink bubble envelope with Thank You stickers. Also she included two of those cute pens and one freebie!! I’m always pleased with her show and those items I purchased!!She’s the best!! Always awesome 🤩 packaged so pretty with an extra gift that I love. Two scarf/t-shirt-blouse ties that I use so often. Thank you Michelle 😘Thank you so much! You’re my number one customer and I appreciate you so much :) Love you!! Happy with my order, ty!I’m so happy that you are happy with your order! Thank you so much for your support :) Not what I expected certainly looked different on the show then in my hands.I’m so sorry that an item looked different in person! I’m new and continuing to improve on my camera, focusing, etc. I’d be more than happy to send you a free item if you return to a show. I’d also like to know exactly which piece you weren’t happy with so I can consider eliminating that from my inventory. Love it thank you so much so pretty. The tiger’s eye is so beautiful.Thank you so much for the review and I’m glad you like your necklace! That is one of my favorites and I actually just found some bigger statement pieces with tigers eye that should be here in a couple weeks. Thanks for your support :) OMG!!!! If I could give you more than 5 stars I would!!! I just opened my package from you and I am absolutely speechless. You are soooo awesome! You went way over and beyond what you even had to do! I will be coming back and sharing you with everyone! THANK YOU💕💕💕Sorry I’m late at replying but I’m still learning where everything is in this app as you can probably tell from some of my shows lol. I just wanted to say how grateful I am to have such amazing customers like you! I really appreciate your support and all your shares. You’re one of my very first and fav customers and it makes me happy when I see you pop in, even just to say Hey in my shows :) Awesome jewelry and fun show!! What a fun little package! Not only were the necklaces pretty, but the little added gifts made it a wonderful surprise.
Thank you Michelle, I wish for you lots of success in your sales!Sorry so late in replying! I really appreciate your support and review! I plan on having a show every Saturday at 8 to whenever from here on out, so I hope to see you again! If you’re ever looking for something in particular please let me know :) The cutest package a couple of free little gifts and a cute pen definitely would order again from herThank you so much for your review and support! I honestly like all the cute little gifts more than the jewelry lol. My main mission is to bring a little joy to people when they get their package 💗