Reviews (3,256)Great cards. Great packaging. Speedy delivery. A fun show! Michigan Rips is the best! Appreciate u bud! awesome seller,fast and very safe shipping, highly recommended!!!!! cards straight to PC!!!! will definitely be back thx lil bro, best on the app! Thanks! Always the best value and quick shipping. Never had an issue buying and breaking with Michiganripz. The best seller on the app! Great cards at really good prices. I’m very selective about who I buy from, and I always appreciate the great cards and value I get from Michiganripz. My kids do too! Thanks again! Great seller. Excellent selection of cards at various price points. No issues. Cards arrived safely. Packaging was solid and shipping was fast. Will buy from this seller again soon. Pleasant streamer, breath of fresh air on the app, great deals as always. Great deals. Always positive. Highly recommend. Great seller! I really appreciate the great deals, breaks, and how helpful he is. Looking forward to more shows. Thanks again! Great streamer awesome cards. looking forward to the next show. Amazing steals and deals and fire stream Great transaction, great product, excellent price. Items came well packaged, mailed out quickly and arrived safely. love getting your deals.. Great transaction, great product, excellent price. Items came well packaged, mailed out quickly and arrived safely. Great quality singles. Nice shipping!