Reviews (179)So happy with our cars my son loves them Came very well packaged and quick! ☺️
My local cars dealer you’re the best! Love all the fun stuff and my advent calendar!! Amazing 🤩 Love everything!! Amazing stuff!! 💖💖💖🙏🙏🙏🔥🔥🔥 Handpainted Bible top notch item!! Fast shipping, great packing, and great seller!🤍 I am absolutely obsessed with my mini Ivy!! Thank you! Fast shipping and packed carefully. Great selection of cars too! Such amazing products! Will for sure be looking out for more of her shows So cute my daughter loved it all!! Amazing shows highly recommend fast shipping!
I love the bookmark and the seller did a good show but I feel like the shipping price was not correct. Next time I will make sure I can maximize the shipping before ordering. Still happy with the bookmark, though. I absolutely love my hand-painted journal! Thank you so much! Loose cars arrived well packed and in great condition. Great seller! Great packaging and would support again! 5 stars! These were packaged with so much care and came in condition exactly as described. Thank you! Amazing seller thank you for the givey