Reviews (2,088)Thank you so much for the pen giveaway I love it so much !!! Thank you! I loved it all! Amazing seller❤️ Definitely preowned clothing Amazing as always thanks so much First time in shop and won a givvy Christy is Great will be back Love all the clothes! Thank you! One of my favorite sellers on this app! Cutest stuff at unbeatable prices! 🩷 We love all the bamboo dresses my girls are the best dressed in town!! Thank you so excited to get this ! Hurry back so I can buy more Love all our dresses and the pens thanks for the refills. Can’t wait till the next show Super cute clothes!!! 10/10 recommend!!! thank you !! as always LOVE EVERYTHING !!! Love the Matilda Jane dress and bow! Super cute and the giraffe outfit is adorable! Shipped fast! Thank you great seller! Perfect as always! Very sweet host 💕 Love our pens and dress and all the goodies thanks so much Everything was great!
Shipping, packaging, items 🫶🏼✨
Will be buying again