Reviews (28)ahem.... My prize luck needs to be investigated. 😂 Seriously though yall. Mike N Ike is a very hard working, most caring and sweetest person youll meet. Buy her out❤️🔥❣️❤️🔥❣️❤️🔥❣️❤️🔥 I like her to think I come for her 😏 The snakes are the only ones I care about. HA❗️ Kidding. Thank you for always being so sweet and throwing in all the extras! 😂💕 At this point, I’m starting to think you’re trying to spoil me! 😂 You’re seriously the best, and it’s always appreciated! 🥰 Thank you so very much for the vinyls! Best wishes on your sales! ❤️ Such a sweet seller! Very nice bags and awesome snakes for the snake lovers!!🫶🏼🫶🏼 Annnnnd IIIIIIII will always love these bags!
You guys HAVE to give her a chance!! PLEASE. 🙏🏻 from the snakes to the laughs, to the great inventory.. you’ll have a great time. I promise. If you’re happy and you know it, clap your hands! If you’re happy and you know it and your package is amazing and you love it, clap your hands!! 👏🏻 👏🏻 👏🏻
THANK YOU SO MUCH! Guys, please give her a chance! I promise you’ll love it! ❗️❣️❗️❣️❗️❣️GIRL❗️❣️❗️❣️❗️❣️ I haven't had these in years and they are my absolute favorite. Mick was kind enough to get some from her local store for me. INCREDIBLE soul; Im insanely happy to have crossed paths with. Thanks so so so much, Luv🎃❤️🔥🎃❤️🔥🎃❤️🔥 INCREDIBLY fast shipping 😱❤️🔥❤️💙😍 3 days start to me typing. A truly genuine, fun, caring person with two slithering babies and a fur baby. Her shows are so fun💗💗💗 Mick is an amazing new seller who has a great collection of loungeflys, Vera Bradleys etc. She’s very easy to talk to and keeps the audience engaged. I am very pumped to win this cool Betty boop and wish her the best for her future shows. omg!!! so happy with my purchase. what a great show and a great seller. Will always return to buy from her. Thanks so much girl❣️❣️❣️ Yall go visit her show someday. Always has heat❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥 Such a great show! Everything was as expected and with Fast delivery!!! Woahhh Incredibly fast shipping, packaged immaculately andddd a fabulous soul ❤️🔥🧡❤️🔥🧡❤️🔥 Beautiful bag. Insanely sweet seller yall. Don't pass up an opportunity like this❗️