Reviews (90)Fast shipping and very secure packaging. Seller also included multiple *extras* with my order! Will be shopping with this seller in the future Extremely happy with my purchase and can’t believe how fast it shipped!!! Honest and generous host you definitely don’t wanna miss a show so make sure you bookmark!!! Great looking coin with fast shipping! good stuff came fast and is nice Unbelievable selection of coins!! Great show and really fast shipping⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Amazing man with a wealth of knowledge!!! I’ve learned so much and had so much fun in the shows!!! Thanks so much!!!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Runs a fun show has lots of coins. knows how to make silver lovers happy 😃 Phenomenal! You're the best! Awesome auctions. Awesome games. Amazing seller. So glad that you're here! Thank you! 🥰🫶🏼 Absolutely amazing in every way. Don't hesitate to buy from this incredible streamer. You won't regret it. Definitely one of the best. absolutely amazing penny. seller was not lying when he said I would like this set... Speedy delivery
Received item as shown
Quality coin
Great value Always a good time with mic! Amazing guy and very generous!!! Can’t thank you enough!!!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Exactly as advertised and came quickly. Happy customer. Fast delivery and the rolls look great! I wish I could see what’s inside without opening them.thank you!