Reviews (231)Happy with my Dr. Pepper bottle! Well wrapped. No issues. Thank you! Wonderful Seller ***** Fabulous Items ***** I love my ring, very beautiful great packaging arrived quickly item as described. great seller. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 💕 Love the shows and all the unique pieces. Thank you for the incredible care you took with the shipping! A must see seller! I appreciate this so much! This did not glowHey Becky, sent you a message! Super cool finds!!! Fun shows 🎉🎉🎉 Nice packaging nicely shipped thank you so much Beautiful thank you! Packed very securely shipped so fast ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Thank you! Hope to see you again! I'm always pleased with my purchases from this seller who carefully wraps fragile items and ships promptly!I appreciate you so much! Gracious host, great prices, safe packaging and fast shipping. Thank you so much ☺️ Wonderful packaging and quick delivery!! The packaging was very well done!! Thank you 😊 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ what a kind soul 💕 Love the shows and all the unique pieces. Thank you for the incredible care you took with the shipping! A must see seller! It’s beautiful. Perfectly packed and shipped with care. Thank you. 🤍🤍 I love it overall it’s very beautiful each item is my favorite will definitely recommend buying again Lamp came carefully packaged and on time. I love it 💕So great to hear! Thank you Beautifully wrapped. So happy with both my purchases. 🖤. Thanks for the support! These are beautiful arrived safely and packaged securely - thanks