Reviews (120)Love my new acrylics ❤️❤️❤️ 🌙🤣 Midnight Manhua Down Bad BL
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Okay, let me just say… Midnight has me laughing so hard I forget I’m supposed to be shopping responsibly. 🤣🤭 This stream is dangerous for my wallet because Midnight is hilarious, the vibes are always fun, and somehow I have managed to buy a ridiculous amount of the merchandise I love. 😂
At this point, I don’t even make purchasing decisions based on logic anymore. I buy based on VISUAL REACTION. 🤭🤣 If I see something and my brain goes, “OOOOHHHHH!” …apparently that’s enough research for me. 💀😂
The merchandise is amazing, the stream is entertaining, and Midnight somehow manages to make the whole experience ridiculously fun. 10/10 would absolutely come back and make another questionable visual-reaction purchase. 🤣🌙💙 tysm! Always enjoy the streams and the packaging is 🤌🏻✨ love the shows and merch, tysm 💖 Midnight is awesome always making me laugh maniacally 🤣🤣🥰💯👍🏽 Midnight is awesome always making me laugh maniacally 🤣🤣🥰💯👍🏽 Everything arrived fast and safely😁!! Thank you midnight for everything and the freebies🫶🏻!! I love it so much! So much better in person!!! Happy I got my BL photocard loved it, and got here safely. Thank you so much pookie.
Midnight is awesome always making me laugh maniacally 🤣🤣🥰💯👍🏽 Midnight is awesome always making me laugh maniacally 🤣🤣🥰💯👍🏽 Midnight is awesome always making me laugh maniacally 🤣🤣🥰💯👍🏽 Midnight is awesome always making me laugh maniacally 🤣🤣🥰💯👍🏽 I’m always so happy to order from them!! I was so happy with all the bl stuff I got from them!! Amazing acrylics, amazing seller! I LOVE EVERYTHING THAT I GOT FROM MIDNIGHT💕. Thank you midnight everything arrived safely and well🥹✨💕 Amazing as always thank you midnight🥹💕 Love the acrylics! Never would have thought I would have come across these manhwa characters as merch! So happy!! Will always remain one of my favorite sellers on here💗 Packaged so beautifully and carefully and shipping came incredibly fast, always a pleasure to pop into a stream🫶🏼