Reviews (175)Super fast shipping and well package, all at a great price!!!!! 😁 Awesome seller!! Thank you!! Mentioned my daughter loved jiggly puff and gave a whole item on top on the slab I bought. Very fast shipping and carefully package, but the effort made to connect will have me coming back and supporting! I appreciate you big time!!! 💪🏽❤️💯 Great Stream! Always a good time and very polite. Great atmosphere. Great experience! Card was shipped very quickly after purchase and I received it really fast as well! Great service!
Great stuff, shipped safely and quickly, thank you! Great streamer! Great products! Great prices! Top boi on whatnot 🤓 thank you it's so pretty 😍😊 Had a lot of fun hanging out on this stream! I got some really cute cards and made friends :) 10/10 recommend! amazing deals, vibes and just an overall show! 100/100 recommend 🔥🔥 deals, chill stream and host, items packaged well and arrived safely. Would recommend 👍💯 Great Streamer. Great Person! Order came quick, very well packed. 10/10 Thank you for everything Braxton!!!! Packaged very well and smooth transaction as always Always great deals and 🔥🔥🔥 hits!! Super nice person, was well packaged and came in quickly definitely will buy from this seller again Super nice packaging gave me two packs for free would buy from this guy again!