Reviews (1,085)One of the best on what not! Absolutely insane cards, but the most down to earth guy ever Absolute legend. Always enjoy the stream. Very transparent with every cards. Always brings the 🔥 cannot recommend enough Best shipment protection ever 10/10 Exactly what I ordered. They look great! Great packaging love the cards thank you Shipment came very fast and well packed Product was exactly as expected, communication was incredible. Overall 10/10 and I'll be back for more cards. Great cards again, shipped quickly! Always enjoy the stream! Make it make sense. I purchased a card 3 days before it shows up at my house. And I live on the opposite side of the United States. Easily the best streamer. Beautiful cards, shipped very quickly, thanks! Probably fastest shipment I’ve ever received. GOATED whatnot seller. Always a pleasure buying from Mike. Clean cards as always, exceptional packaging and incredibly fast delivery. Thanks again! Beautiful minty cards. And thanks for the gift! High quality cards. One of few streamers on here I trust that can accurately recognize and appraise card conditions. Im grateful to have come across his shows. Highly recommend. great purchase super fast shipping condition was accurate highly recommend A++