Reviews (412)Both watches came spectacular well packaged.
I look forward to doing more business with you In the future. Exactly what I was looking for. Thank you! the watch is perfect, as described with super fast shipping. Great seller and A++ experience. Great variety and value. Love the watches I bought on the show. Shipping was fast and packaging was great. Buy with confidence. The bands are great quality! Will order again.
Great priced , older dress watch bulova brand , quick shipping , Great value great seller thank you quick shipping and packaging was perfect nice Clean Micky mouse watch 🔥 everything has been great seller is on point and knows alot about what he does. delivery was very quick. ty Bands are very nice, super happy! The Items were as described and shipped quickly. My only complaint was the band on one of the watches was broken at the tip, something you couldn't see the way the watches were displayed during the auction. I'm sure it was unintentional, and replacing a band is not a big deal, but that one little thing kept it from being a perfect buying experience. I would purchase from this seller again. Appreciate you looking for an extra link. Quality is perfect, as described! Watch band is way too small! Worked with me on a great price. all pieces were working as described. I recommend this seller 👍 Really like my club! 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼 Quick shipping, love free stuff! Thanks. Very pleased with purchase, it just took longer than I expected for the items to ship and arrive. Very Nice Thanks. Great Seller