Reviews (70)Always good scamming Mike I’ve spent several hundred dollars with MikeDrop515, and he has been fantastic every time! I absolutely love the shows, and the products always arrive professionally packed, properly protected, and exactly as described. I’ve never had an issue with an order. Highly recommend MikeDrop515!Greatly appreciate the positive feedback brother
🤜🏻🤛🏻 Great prices! Fun stream, will definitely buy from again. Also packed with great care, and loved the little gift too! Overall great experience! Order came packaged well and handled great! Thanks for the fast shipping! I really recommended this seller he is a great help!! Mikeeeee💪🏽💪🏽 highly recommend Awesome purchase great packaging I’ll definitely be back 🙏🏽 Came in fast and has good deals ! Y’all already know Mike figs are heat don’t sleep ! Quick delivery and great packaging Appreciate the feedback 💪🏻 Great figures great prices W purchase man 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥Appreciate the feedback bro! 💪🏻 Mike rules! Love this guy! the big red machine arrived finally thanks Great deals and steals appreciate papa Amazing figure, great price, shipped fast!Appreciate the positive feedback! Nike figure Glad you’re happy with your figs! Thanks for the feedback! I've ordered many times from mikedrop515 and he has great prices and fast, safe shipping.Appreciate the great feedback! Very happy! Great prices, packaged with care and included accessories that weren’t with the figure which was a nice surprise. A++ blessings ty for everything 🙏 ✨️ Great seller packaged well shipped fast 🫡 Awesome sellers great deals highly recommend to buy from!!! Great seller awesome deals check him out when he’s live you won’t regret it !!!!