Reviews (84)Received cards that were damaged Typically if cards are damaged (which I’m sure they weren’t) you’d reach out to the seller instead of blocking them. We both know this is because we took stash or pass away, like all sellers do, with a small amount of teams left and a chaser on the board.
Disappointing from another seller on the app. Did not receive the all of the cards out of a mega box I’m sorry you feel that way, you purchased a Value Box, not a mega box, and all 28 cards were shipped to you! Great breakers! Great honest people!Absolute movie pulling the Steph Curry Alter Ego, glad it made it safe and sound! Solid deals and QUICK shipping. Great cards. Great seller. Fast and protected shipping. Another solid haul from my guys. Always good deals and quick shipping. Always a pleasure doing business. Good deals and quick delivery. Always simple and good experience with my guys. Will be back like always. Great show and 🔥 cards. Appreciate you! Great job with packaging. Very pleased with my purchase. I will definitely be buying more from Milcity!! Good reals and cool vibes on their live. Everything was dem I will definitely buy again in the future.