Reviews (490)Excellent packaging and movies!! Awesome seller!! I highly recommend Millenial!! Excellent as always! Thank you for packing with such care! Excellent transaction. Always great and fast shipping. Thanks so much! Absolutely love the vibes of the shows and the tapes are always great. Thanks so much! The most awesome seller!!! Awesome job just finished watching some of the videos Fast shipping and items arrived safely. 10/10! Amazing as always! Thank you! Amazing and such a fun show! Thank you! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Amazing seller, amazing show, amazing items! Nothing but good things to say! Items were all accurate and shipping was super quick! 🙌🏼 It’s in awesome condition thanks! This book haul was amazing! It's so much fun being able to score books for my daughter that I enjoyed at her age. I was pleasantly surprised that I didn't get just one Zoobook magazine, but 7! So excited for these! This little store is SO amazing! They have the absolute best selection of nostalgic goodies that just bring all the feels 🩷 I've purchased 2 nostagia boxes from them that did NOT disappoint and I really enjoyed being able to find a few VHS that I've had my eye on to build my collection that I'm sharing with my daughter. Best store EVER! Such a wonderful seller! 💕 She is incredibly positive, kind, and personable, and her shows feel so welcoming and fun. Her products are beautiful, and I love the nostalgic feeling throughout the entire show. You can truly tell she enjoys connecting with her customers. I always enjoy stopping by and can’t wait for the next show! ✨ Thank you for my books!!! Will def be shopping again! Very happy with both of my purchases, which were in excellent condition and shipped quickly and with care. Happy to support this business on all platforms— I’m always thrilled with my nostalgic finds! Millennialtoybox is my favorite store for all my nostalgia needs! So excited to share these movies with my son! Thank you for the awesome deals and awesome show! Love this store! Love the shows! All great things :) Love!!! Such an interesting and unique shop!