Reviews (72)The cutest clock! Excellent seller! Beautiful and so perfect for scrapbooking! I can’t wait to hang my butterflies and my plate is perfect!! 😍 everything was packaged perfectly Perfect items! Thank you! fabulous condition, thank you! Love my items!! And everything was packaged so well! Ecstatic with this purchase!!!!! Love my items. And the packing was excellent. everything was fabulous 🌲 Everything I received was in good shape and pretty. Wrapped very well. Very beautiful piece. Excellent packaging❣️❣️Thank you so much'❣️❣️ Fast shipping and packaging was great.
The strawberry bowl was described properly. The snowman wasn’t Lenox as described but I did received a refund for the item when I reached out to the seller.
She apologized as she thought it was Lenox. Love my items SO much!!!!! I love my bears!! They were wrapped amazing! Such a sweet seller too! Awesome! Excellently packaged! AMAZING SELLER!!! Great packaging, fast shipping, and very sweet and responsive!! So happy with my purchases, can’t wait to shop again!!! ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️ Love these! Great seller! Thank you! Cool find, arrived as described. Thank you!! Thank you!!! This is a gorgeous piece and looks amazing on my mantle! I couldn’t be happier with the item, shipping, and packaging!
Thank you again! Beautiful piece and arrived safely!
Thank you!!