Reviews (949)a beautiful QR code ive always wanted some, ty! I love this shop for high quality minerals. The owners are very knowledgeable and kind. Always great pieces. Thanks Everything from here is top knotch. Kindest folks youll ever meet. Always Great Specimens, Well Packed, Thank You!! I will always buy from this couple. They are fantastic and include a card showing where the mineral came from and what it is. They do a fantastic job of wrapping everything and shipping it so nothing gets damaged. Thank you so much for being so wonderful. Packaged well and shipped fast. Always Great Specimens, Fast Shipping, Well Packed, Thank You!! Great products. Exceptionally fast shipping!! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ mineralcreations always brings beautiful collector‑grade specimens and true show pieces.
Her pricing is fair, the quality is consistently excellent, and every mineral or crystal I’ve picked up has been a perfect addition to my personal collection. A fantastic seller to follow. Amazed at the quality of the specimens. Customer service I give it the Kind rating. imo thats the highest you can have. Beautiful quality and fast shipping! Thank you very much for my awesome pieces! Very pleased with my purchase as always. Excellent seller here! Thanks again….🫶🫶😎 Absolutely beautiful specimen. absolutely gorgeous pieces as always ❤️ 😍 💕 💖 ♥️ amazing pieces of fluorite, 💖💕👌🏾❤️😍😍 i just received some gorgeous fluorite! so happy with my order. much appreciation!!! Packaged well and shipped fast. Packaged well and shipped fast. Thank you for the gift. Tysm for my beautiful piece Fast shipment, great packaging and great product. Look forward to more shows.