Reviews (1,099)Well packed and safely shipped. Literally the best quality and selection on whatnot! Stellar customer service and shipping is next level secure! Shop here. Gorgeous pieces! Super fast shipping! Thank you guys so much! Highly recommend this seller 🔥 I will purchase from them again!! 💎💎💎 unfortunately the Vanadinite lost alot of small pieces but it still looks absolutely amazing and I know it's brittle I was honestly expecting more to have fallen, but it's still perfect Very sturdy and safe packaging job. Wasn't worried at all about damaged specimens while unpacking. My perfect little peridots came fast and well secured, with a nice little carnelian agate freebie. i always love shopping with this store. will shop again! Appreciate the North American material. Thanks for the new customer bonus. No problem with shipping. Always top quality and wonderful variety of beautiful minerals. Make sure to follow these wonderful humans! Love you guys!! you bring me such amazing crystals. 🤩 Thanks for international shipping to me in London England. Will be back. Over the moon! The pieces are even prettier in person, and everything was super well packaged and all arrived safe and sound. I appreciate the labels and the extra little clear quartz goodie they added. Very satisfied and will definitely purchase from them again! Small but beautiful pieces! Beautiful little sapphires found in Madagascar from some awesome sellers. And thank you for the blue calcite freebie. Everyone should go pay the mineralmandalas a visit as they have a wide array of nice specimens and are very professional. Gorgeous little pieces, and I really appreciate that they include the material name and source. It was well-packaged and arrived fast as exactly what I ordered. Can't wait to put these on my shelf! Gorgeous pieces! Thank you so much for taking the time to show me things! Beautiful pieces thank you! amazing stuff, thank you so much!!! 💕💕 Beautiful pieces. I enjoyed the show. Everything arrives safe and sound nicely packaged thank you Allie and Mark. i had a great time on their live and they have some beautiful specimens! my package came quickly, packaged super securely and all my new pieces are amazing, even more breath-taking in person. they also gifted me some sunstone that they dug which is so sweet to me. definitely will purchase from this shop again! ◡̈ Beautiful tourmaline and great packaging! Thank you so much! This is a beautiful Dioptase! Packed with love and they included a little package of Oregon Sun Stones. Nice touch! Thanks Allie & Mark!