Reviews (337)Sure fast shipping. Well packaged. Very responsive seller. Thank you so much for the sticker greatly appreciate it Awesome transaction. Fair price. Super fast shipping. Thank you! Excellent as always, ❤️ to all of you Awesome givvy from a very cool seller! ❤️🤘 just what I wanted, and the care in the packaging was top notch. Great seller, I received exactly what I was expecting through the pictures they take. One of the best sellers on this app. Received the socket and was exactly as described. Been ripping semi truck lug nuts off since receiving it. Couldn’t ask for a better seller on Whatnot. Love your show and thank you! Always top quality NOS tools. I keep an eye on the shop for the good stuff. exactly what i bid on can't wait for the next one. came when i was told it would be here! Awesome seller and awesome items Shipping was very fast and a really good seller thanks again thanks again! fast shipping!! Best packaging of anyone on whatnot!! Thank you!! Always amazing NOS tools. Great find, wonderful stream.💯 item arrived and was better than I thought they would be the snap on socket set is in pristine shape never seen a ratchet and for cheap Enjoyed the show very much and plan to see more. Thanks for the giveaway!