Reviews (41)thank you! great seller and great vibes for such a late night stream with good deals :3 tune in for a while it’s fun! Wow, the seller ships extremely fast. My order got here sooner than expected. All my cards came in great condition and she included freebies. Thank you so much! I love this woman guys LOVE HER. My package came in amazingly and great condition my cards are beautiful! I recommend her. She is so sweet all the time, and carrying. Go support this woman! Good price and came with freebies tysm! Very grateful for the 🌈 dashes, the bonus cards were super cute super duper thank you! W seller my package came safe and secured 10/10 😼👍🏽 Thank yew 😼 my fav seller Hands down the absolute best seller on this app. My order arrived packaged amazingly and my cards were in amazing condition!!! ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS SELLER ❤️❤️❤️ Thank you so so much Mochi!!! I luv the freebie cards :) good deal! TYSM!! im so happy with my items. they came in fast and i got a cute freebie. will buy again ♡
love love love the cards!! thank you so much again! Super nice and my order came in perfect condition! Thank you so much :) My Wife loved her cards so much ty again! Such a kind person and I’m so in love with the card thank you! Super fast shipping! Thank you so much 😊 Love my new MLP LSRs. Thank you! ❤️