Reviews (175)Tysm for my minis. They are perfect! Very cute minis. Everything came carefully packed. Thank you. Great vintage minis and unique handmade miniaturesminisbetweenmeltdownsSeller
Thank you for your support! I love these two minis! I got on your show just as you were finishing so I will be back! Thank you!minisbetweenmeltdownsSeller
Thank you so much! Perfect minisbetweenmeltdownsSeller
❤️❤️❤️ Always a fun show! Love everything I got. Packaged well with quick shipping. Thank you! 🖤💛minisbetweenmeltdownsSeller
Thank you!! Love my items! Waiting on our next lunch date. Thank you for my goodies!minisbetweenmeltdownsSeller
❤️❤️❤️ Love everything I got! I always have fun in your shows! Thank you both so much. 💛minisbetweenmeltdownsSeller
We appreciate you soooo much!! Love these sellers! Great items at great prices! Sweet ladies! minisbetweenmeltdownsSeller
Thank you Rachel! ❤️ Awesome!!!minisbetweenmeltdownsSeller
❤️❤️❤️ Great packaging 📦 & I love my new minis. Thanks!minisbetweenmeltdownsSeller
We appreciate your support ❤️ Absolutely the best! The show is always entertaining too! Amazing seller! My items arrived quickly and were packed w/care. Customer service is spot on. She is friendly and caring. She even included freebies in my package. I am so happy w/my minis and the way she conducts her business. Thank you!minisbetweenmeltdownsSeller
We appreciate you so much! ❤️ Yay trinket time!!minisbetweenmeltdownsSeller
We LOVE trinket time!! Love it ❤️🤗minisbetweenmeltdownsSeller
Thank you so much! My FAVORITE mini sellers ever!!!minisbetweenmeltdownsSeller
We ❤️ you! thank you! the hand sewn pendants are so pretty!!!minisbetweenmeltdownsSeller
Thank you soo much! ❤️ They have such a great selection of minis and a lot of them are vintage and I love that..,minisbetweenmeltdownsSeller
Thank you for your support ❤️ These girls are so talented! Not only do they have amazing minis to sell, they make their own mini box worlds! I'm obsessed with them! I can't stop looking at them🩷🩷minisbetweenmeltdownsSeller
We love you Erica! Thanks for the support! thank you 😊 minisbetweenmeltdownsSeller
Thank you for your support! These girls are amazing! They are funny to watch and they really have some great handmade minis, vintage minis and newer ones as well!minisbetweenmeltdownsSeller
❤️❤️❤️❤️ Love my purchases. Thank you minisbetweenmeltdownsSeller
Thank you. ❤️❤️ Table likes were brokenminisbetweenmeltdownsSeller
Hey! We’re so sorry to hear this happened. Unfortunately, once a package leaves our hands, damage can sometimes occur during USPS transit despite our careful packaging. We wish you had reached out to us first, as we would have gladly helped you file a claim or provided a refund. Customer satisfaction is important to us, and we’re always happy to help if given the opportunity.
The jewelry travel case was very dirty and a leg missing that I wasn't told about. minisbetweenmeltdownsSeller
Hey! We appreciate your feedback. This jewelry case was shown live and sold as-is at a clearance price, including its condition. We do not clean vintage items before shipping because many collectors prefer original patina and finish, and cleaning can sometimes reduce their value or discolor the items. We wish you had reached out to us before leaving a review so we could have discussed your concerns and provided the necessary customer support. I do apologize for not mentioning the leg, that was my fault. Thank you for coming into our show!