Reviews (260)Nice quality and got here fast fast shipping thanks a lot Thank you for the givey 🫡 Appreciate for the givi target gift card, 🎁 Great selections and prices! Definitely recommend supporting! 🙏🫡 5 🌟 shoes and 5 🌟 packing! Best packaging out of any whatnot seller! fire selection at great prices. super fast shipping and always as described. you will not regret buying from this seller! Every pair that I have grabbed from this streamer has been in amazing condition! Tons of fire pairs to chose from and great prices! If you haven’t already, check him out! Great shoes, super fast delivery! Very happy with the shoes bulletproof packaging very fast shipping highly recommend seller Super clean and packed with a lot of care !!! I will definitely be buying more from them !! Great deals, fast shipping, packaging was amazing! Definitely be back! Thank you! awesome streamer with awesome product and great service and fast delivery. tysm for the awesome givy Great used shoes and excellent customer service for return buyers! Always a 5 star seller! Ships fast, shoes are clean! Thanks for the deal!! I appreciate you. 🙏🏾❤️🙏🏾 Great guy. Trusted seller. I am a repeat customer and will continue to come back. 5 ⭐️