Reviews (1,159)Got my instas and my sp thanks so much! Great deals! Cards came in perfect Cards came scratched up with white corners, did not ship quickly at all. Not even close to as good as expected. You got 6 brand new near mint rare cards. The show was three days ago Tuesday night. Packages were dropped off Wednesday and you received them two days later. 🙏💚 I got cooked this time! one day I'm gonna win one of your slabs sir! 🫶💜 nothing but perfection when it comes to how mint leaf packages his shipments! Very entertaining show looking for a wheel game this is the place to be Fast shipping great packaging Such a fun show to be apart of! Host was amazing and has such good vibes! I was chilling just enjoying some givvys, then decided to try my luck at the wheel! Hit a banger! The packaging was superb, especially for a PSA10 slab! Thank you Minty!! pulled a manga luffy from his prize packs. this streamer is pure gold!LFG! So happy for you congrats! 🙏💚 Pulled TR Edward Newgate out of two packs I paid $5 each for, killer deal.. Appreciate it Best streamer at the moment🍀 Everything came speedy fast and in great condition. Thanks again! Always Near Mint or better much appreciated Cool streamer, great packaging, and got to experience first purchase magic on his stream! Great cards, fast shipping and a terrific stream. another banger from mint leaf and packaged with the upmost love and care! 10/10 Was my first time using the app and I was very satisfied with it. Ver happy all near mint condition or better thank you