Reviews (64)very well packaged and smooth delivery. I love my pens :-)I’m so glad! Tysm for stopping in! 🫶🏼 Love them all and they will make great Christmas gifts for people in the office. I definitely will be buying a lot more.I appreciate that! I definitely do the same. Pens are such an easy beautiful personalized gift! My pens are just as beautiful as I thought they would be, thank you Love my pens and omg I wish I could save the fragile sticker on the packaging. Hilarious Ty and 😂😂 yess I love my fragile stickers! 🩷🩷🩷🩷Appreciate you so much!
🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼 Loved my pen and stickers. Thank you!Tysm for your support! ❤️ Love my pens, and my givvy thank you🩷🩷🩷🩷🩷 In LOVE with my beautiful pens!😍😍They are all sooo very pretty and for great prices!Aw ty for all your support! 🫶🏼 Adorable pens! Thank you so much. Appreciate that! Ty for stopping in! ❤️ Thank you so much for the great pens that I got from you!!!! And the mini cup!!! My wife is going to just love it!!! Quick shipping and excellent packaging!!!! Aw I’m glad! Tysm for stopping in and I hope she does! 🫶🏼 Thank you so much for my pens! They’re perfect! 🩷🩷Aw I’m glad! Ty! Now every time I see Sesame Street i think of you! 😂🫶🏼 Love love love my pens! Thank you so much! I wish I could upload a picture to show how cute they are!!!! Tysm! Your support is ALWAYS appreciated! 🫶🏼❤️ Loved my pens...Aw ty! I’m glad. Ty for stopping in! 🙏🏼 All items were perfect! Arrived extremely fast! 10/10, and just purchased more! Thank you! Thank you! Your continued support is always appreciated! 🫶🏼❤️ Thank you for my lovely pens. 💕Aw 🥹 ty for supporting and purchasing! 🫶🏼 Fsst shipping and cute pens! Tysm for stopping in! You’re greatly appreciated! Thank you for my givvy and betty boop penAbsolutely! ☺️ Ty for stopping in! 🫶🏼 beautiful pens thank youThank you for stopping in! 🥰 Love all my items. Great quality and nicely packed 10/10... 😊Aw tysm! I’m so glad you loved them! 🥰