Reviews (2,260)amazing seller. quick to deliver. Great items every show. 💕💕everything! Packaged perfectly! Such a fun box to open! 🔥🔥🔥 Fast shipping! Super soft headband. Thank you mirandasrusticatticSeller
Yayy!! Im happy you love it! They are really soft💕 Thank you for the Jesus 🙌🏻 I love ❤️ it. Fast shipping great sellers 🫶🏻mirandasrusticatticSeller
Tysm 🫶🏻 I’ll be honest I bid by mistake. But when I opened my tree I fell in love!! She’s amazing. And already on display in my living room!mirandasrusticatticSeller
I hate that it was bought by accident but I’m super glad to hear you fell in love!! Tysm amazing seller! obsessed with every item I get every single time! Miranda is the best!!! 🫶🫶mirandasrusticatticSeller
Ur the best! I appreciate that SO much!! Fantastic as always! Miranda is one of the best!mirandasrusticatticSeller
Tysm sweet friend 🫶🏻 Packaged securely mirandasrusticatticSeller
🫶🏻 thank you! such a blessing! 🫶🫶🫶mirandasrusticatticSeller
You’re so welcome! Tysm for being in my show Thank you!mirandasrusticatticSeller
Thank you Love the little Jesus!mirandasrusticatticSeller
✝️🫶🏻 Miranda is such a sweetheart and always makes you feel welcomed and appreciated. We’re grateful Whatnot brought us into her community. If you haven’t checked out her shows, you’re missing out ❤️ —Flippin FammirandasrusticatticSeller
Feel the same way about you guys 🫶🏻 love yall Arrived safe and sound! Thank you so much!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️mirandasrusticatticSeller
You’re so welcome! Thank you so much! Great pick up on these uranium marbles mirandasrusticatticSeller
Thank you for your purchase Billy! More Beautiful in person! Perfectly Packed mirandasrusticatticSeller
Tysm Cute sticker and so thankful for the gift card! mirandasrusticatticSeller
🫶🏻 Miranda is the best! Fast shipping, excellent packaging and all around great seller!mirandasrusticatticSeller
Tysm sweet friend!! 🫶🏻 Great variety of glass! Love my purchases!mirandasrusticatticSeller
So happy to hear that you love it! Thank you for the review 🫶🏻 Thank you! Shipped quickly! Love shopping with Miranda! 10/10, definitely recommend! mirandasrusticatticSeller
TYSM sweet friend!! Same w/ You 🫶🏻 Fast shipping and in promised condition!!mirandasrusticatticSeller
Thank you Nikki! Beautiful wooden shelf arrived great… packaged carefully and with care! Thank you so much for the fast shipping too!!!! mirandasrusticatticSeller
So happy you got it! Tysm for the sweet review 🫶🏻 Love the butter dish and HON. TYSMmirandasrusticatticSeller
Thank you so much Donna! Perfect!!!mirandasrusticatticSeller
🫶🏻