Reviews (516)Kind sweet seller🩷🩷 Thank you so much for my package!! :) very kind seller and fast shipping! even gave me some freebies! thank you i love my shopkins :) Came fast, for a great price, and in amazing condition! Thanks!! Super happy with my order! Everything is great!! Fantastic seller! Will be back to shop! Thank you so much!! Thank you so much! Everything came just as shown! With cute extras Love everything as always!! 💕 Thank you!! I love the little free gift it’s so cute 🥰 the stickers were ADORBS loved my items, thank you!!🎀 Thank you!! I loved all of my items!!! Thank you so much girly.. One of my new favorite sellers! Definitely will be buying again!! Love the stickers ! Thank you so much !
love love love my porter ty so much amazing seller super sweet Love these treasures! Always enjoy your shows 🩷 Thank you so much! Tysm! Always love your shows! The top parts was bent/misshaped so I would recommend being a little more cautious when packing. Quick shipping and great selection of toys! Ty I absolutely love this show. The product is always nice and she has amazing stuff. She is so kind and so patient. The packages always arrive so fast and well packed up. I have made lots of purchases and will continue to do so. Such an amazing seller!!!! Fast shipping! I love everything! Thank you so much!