Reviews (14)Thank you so much just received my items packaged perfectly and everything as described in the video better than the video the quality was top-notch. I highly recommend the seller and I will be doing business again thank you so much. I am very grateful for the wonderful deals that you gave me. Thank you so much, I love my snoopy pimple patches, they are so cute!! 🥰 everything was amazing. would purchase from this seller again in the future. thank you everything was amazing. would purchase from this seller again in the future. thank you everything was amazing quality and loved all the pieces I purchased. amazing is all I can say. thank you! I would recommend this seller. Got my package today loved everything so cute. The packaging is just so cute. That’s all I can keep saying I know lol such a great and gracious hostess really enjoyed her first show. Definitely will be going back. Great prices can’t wait for the next one. Thanks again, BlueTullia 🙏🏻🦋