Reviews (125)Great watch thank you! Very fast shipping and we'll packaged. Great product and outstanding shows Always a great deal from Misfit!!! Thanks for the sweet timepiece! 💯 🔥 Love the watch and travel case. Thanks for the hookup. Great watches came with a great price. Thank you again. love the little extras thanks misfit! Very good, watch looks amazing, great deal Great watch! I love it! Very fast shipping! Great communication! Watch was in good condition when arrived and absolutely stunning thank you misfit amazing watches great host .looking forwards to shopping here again . my Hawaiian bradda mahalo Ty Kyle for the case and thank chicken for the gift Thanx bro! I freaking love the watch! The watch was delivered and in good condition this is my first invicta bolt and I really like it. Thank you misfit for allowing me to deal with you on purchasing watches and wishing you the best in the future wherever it takes you. Every item was shipped with care and the shipping was extremely fast Fantastic packaging and care. You can tell the seller values their customers.