Reviews (111)seller is very responsive. thank you for your help! cds sold are in perfect condition. amazing condition fast shipping Fast shipping and accurately described! Great stream, cds in as described condition and packaged well to ship. 🤘 misfitgoonie is a five-star seller and one of my favorite whatnot CD sellers. Always a great show, lots of good stuff in the shop, lightning fast shipping and reliable product quality. Broken case but I have a replacement Cds came in great thank you!!! CD is in amazing condition for it being second hand. Glad I got a copy of my favorite album good prices, great seller, I would recommend Great seller and awesome selection of CDs! Great selection of cd’s good service I got my stuff mailed in pretty quick. I ordered 5 cd’s and all of them played great!! Great Transaction.. Arrived as promised.. Thank you Always a great deal and a fun show. fast shipping, well packed and everything as seen in the live. 5 stars! Everything came just as shown in image. Came packed perfect. Would buy from the seller again. Perfect. Everything came just as pictured and was packed amazing. Quick ship and great packaging Some great purchases on cd’s. Looking forward to any upcoming shows. As always misfit goonie delivered great CDs in fabulous condition for a great price with prompt shipping that were all well packaged and arrived exactly as shown in the live. 5 stars! Incredible as always. Whenever I go on there I buy way more than I thought I would. EVERY TIME I GET SET TO LEAVE HE PULLS OUT ANOTHER BANGER!!! Stop it!!!😂love this guy Perfect transaction.. Thank you