Reviews (237)Great show and great value with Jgibson!! Fast shipping and great packaging!! Go check them out and drop them a follow!! Thanks again Jgib, see you on the next show!!! Incredible seller would 100% recommend! Took 3 weeks to receive my cards and I didn’t get all of the cards I paid for, shorted me 5 cards. Beware Great show and great value with J-Gibs!! Fast shipping and great packaging!! Go check him out and give him a follow!! Thanks again J-Gibs, look forward to future shows!! thank you for the giveaway Great cards and fast shipping Awesome show and Awesome seller.. Thank you!😊 Thanks for the giveaways. Great Seller Great cards, fast shipping, A++++ dealer I had two orders only got 1. all good 🫡🤙🏽 Awesome experience! Great Show!
Good products, fast shipping, and fun show. Good deals. Fast shipping. Thank you! thank you very much fast shipping Great seller, fast shipping! A+