Reviews (1,501)Arrived quick and packaged well. Thank you so much for all the goodies and great deals…Christmas shopping ✅✅✅ Trusted seller and so kind and fun! Great purchase! Good packaging & fast shipping. Thank you! Very fast delivery. Fun show to watch. I love the items I received and Im sure my grand daughters will love them even more. Thank you Thank you so much for my package and the giveaways were amazing! You had everything so perfectly packaged. Your show was also very fun to watch! I love all my things!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Thank you for the bookmark Thank you for a great deal on such an adorable figure! I love her! Always such a fun time purchasing from you! Tysm for the givvy! It’s so cute! Perfect! Great entertaining show with great deals !!! 🌻💛🌻💛🌻💛🌻💛🌻 Thank you so much!! Ahhhhh I love going to your streams!! Please never stop doing this. ❤️ Fast shipping and great deals as usual! Love the kitty with attitude figurine 🫶 Thank you so much. I love coming to your show because both of you are very funny. Thank you so much so so cute and so much cooler than I was expecting!!!! Such amazing product and giveaways! Thank you so much for always being amazing! ❤️❤️ Thank you so much for the givey Thank you so much! I love the blind boxes. Definitely follow them! Absolutely amazing stream and sellers. Super engaging and you can tell they genuinely care about their viewers and buyers. Item came exactly as shown and packaged safely. You are definitely going to want to check it out, it is worth it. Thank you, best shows ever! Amazing sellers! Great vibes! Tysm As always, the best of the best. 😁😁