Reviews (14)I love my Heidi Daus brooche and bracelet set! Thank you Missluxury 👋💚💚💚 Absolutely stunning jewelry, very pleasant, professional Seller ❤️ Thank you! Thank you for sharing your beautiful pieces with us. The Swarovski earrings and the Nolan Miller bracelet are beautiful and in pristine condition. Thank you also for sharing the beautiful prayer at the end of the show. May God continue to bless you. Thank you so much for the most adorable pen case. I look forward to joining your livestream in the near future😊 Incredibly generous seller! My item shipped promptly and she included beautiful bonus earrings plus a special piece we both bid on from another show❤️🙌. These genuine connections are exactly why I love Whatnot. Wishing her continued success and can’t wait to join her future shows! ✨ First time buyer from MissLuxury. Both of my purchases were fabulous. Love them! Thank you Thank you lovely items.very pleased."come back with more goodies 4 all of us. exceptional jewelry. I will b back Thank you so much for everything! I love the necklace its beautiful ! Great experience. Fast delivery. Would recommend to shop with missluxury.... I love my order!!!!! I am overwhelmed with happiness 😊 Missluxury has Great Vintage jewelry, one of a kinds never seen on this App!! Shipping is promptly delivered and packaged with exeme care. Can't wait to wear my jewelry and I can't wait for her next show 👍