Reviews (13)Ahhhh! Always so excited to get a package from this wonderful and kind seller! My pen and box cutter are PERFECT and I love the clip! The gift for aurora was so sweet and there aren’t words to describe how amazing Lyss is 🩷🩷 everyone needs to check out her wares! Beautiful items. I love them all! Great seller. Will buy again! Absolutely in love with my pen!🥰 Everything she has is beautiful!! She included a wonderful free gift as well 🥺❤️ Love my handmade pen! Amazingly done and seller was very communicative and even gave matching stickers!⭐️highly recommend Awesome new seller… Lots of cute handmade items for a good price. Please check her out!! 💗 I am OBSESSED with all of my pens! They are even more gorgeous in real life! The packaging is adorable and made it so fun to open and came super fast! The gifts were fantastic and thank you so much for everything 🩷 a phenomenal first show and I’m incredibly proud of this seller! Can’t wait for more shows! 🩷🩷 Absolutely BEAUTIFUL handmade items. The pens and hair clips were perfect. Beautiful wares from a beautiful person, 🩵🩵🦐