Reviews (73)great cards and fast shipping thank you 😊 Such a wonderful seller! Check her next shows out if you're reading this! Thank you so much for this beautiful card, I love it!! Appreciate the show and my cards! Thank you for the awesome cards! Received quickly and in stellar packaging. Looking forward to future streams! Thank you 🙏🏻 Best seller! Prices are great, ships quickly and with care. Will absolutely order again! Thank you so much 😊 very fast shipping and well packaged ! Love her shows! And I always get my items in time!!! Who could not love sweet MissP🩷. Beautiful cards, prices and my package arrived with love and care!!! I will be back⭐️🩷⭐️🩷⭐️🩷⭐️🩷⭐️🩷 Great deals and fast shipping. TY
Very, very nice cards. Beautiful cards. Sold by a very sweet, bubbly seller. 100% recommend. A+++ seller. sorry I had to leave the show early love it was already penny sleeved and the free card