Reviews (111)Really love everything. TYSM 👍🏽👍🏽 All the clothes are new or close to new perfect condition. No smell of cigarette, I appreciate that. Great Sb, sweet seller and fun stream. No yelling, no pressure. Will definitely shop again. ty for the Coach bag my daughter loves it!! Everything was beautiful 🫶🏻 Took to long to show items Fast delivery, packaged well. Happy with purchase Obsessed! 😍 This Free People belt is even more gorgeous in person. Thank you 🌸 Shipped and delivered really quickly! Packaged well. Everything was in good condition. Thank you so much! Amazing seller!!! Very fast shipping. Thank you Shipped and delivered quickly! Packaged well. Everything is really nice quality. Thank you so much! Love my items !! Thank you
Everything perfect ! Ty !
great buys, happy with purchase and fast delivery. thank you Amazing seller and great deals!!! So so amazing. I absolutely love the dress I purchased, so comfortable and now I must find more of that brand! thank you! amaizing pieces thank you super great buys 👍 thank you I couldn't be happier 😊 Will be purchasing from her again.