Reviews (167)amazing!!! love love love ❤️ Missy is the best! Always has a smile on her face, is so fun to talk to, has the best deals, and is just radiates positivity! 💜💜 Thank you so much for the jeans and all the cute extras! I’m so excited that I fit into a small, and the jeans look great! My granddaughter loves the bracelet—she’s been wearing it every day and won’t give it back, lol. My daughter claimed the pumpkin earrings, too! And thank you for the stickers. I can find one every day that matches how my day is going 😂💕 I appreciate your nice note!! I appreciate you! 😊 first time in the show and it was so fun, thank you so much for my goodies! fast shipping and such a sweet person 💕 The pants are amazing!!! Thank you so much 😊 Such a cute givvy and a thoughtful note! Love. I love the earrings so cute. Thank you so much for everything. You’re the best These Dear Scarlet pants were recommended. They are fantastic! They for the help!!! These stickers serve as my token of appreciation for having watched this seller for the first time. So glad I found you girl! The gaucho pants are perfect for me. thank you Absolutely LOVE shopping with Missym843! 🥹💕 She is genuinely one of the sweetest sellers I’ve come across. Everything is always handled with so much care, and you can truly tell that she appreciates her customers. The whole experience feels personal rather than just like another sale.
Thank you for always being so kind, thoughtful, and wonderful to shop with! 🫶🏼 I’ll definitely keep coming back and supporting you! 💕✨ Making me feel like a queen in my new stuff!! I love it all and I love you!! 😘 Well, you ARE a queen! 💖 I shop a lot with you in mind! 🤣 I love you more! Xoxo Thank you so much for all the extras! That was incredibly sweet and thoughtful of you. I’m so happy I came across you on Whatnot—you truly made my day! 💕Girl, you make MY day!!! You deserve it all. You’ve rocked with me since day 2 and I feel like we’ve been friends forever! I can’t wait for you to get this package because I know you’ll love everything! 💖💖💖 Loved my hat thank you so much Great seller Everything about my order is wonderful! From package and my jeans making me look like a snack 😂and our course the host who is my bestie!!! So yall buy her amazing stuff! And I mention the best giveaways!!!! Loved everything! Bought a ton. Wonderful seller. Explains things really well to understand sizing. Will 100% buy again. Thank you!
Loved everything I got and thank you so so much for the givy sweater I’m so happy!!! Next time your visiting the upstate I live right
down the road from city scape winery if you need a drink 😉 Thank you!! Your the best 💜 tysm for my items and the wonderful givey