Reviews (72)Beautiful jewelry with a wonderful selling experience Thank you love my purchases Thank you! All received and as described. Great transaction! I can 100% recommend this seller!!! Thank you!! Small box with so many good things in it everything packaged well Very impressed with purchases! Thank you Great seller. I suspect they put their shopping cart back even when nobody is watching. Packaging was excellent. Box did box things exceptionally well. Amazing experience overall and couldn’t be happier with my purchases 🙏🏽😮💨 looking forward to future shows !
phenomenal seller, always has the coolest and hard to find collectibles! 10/10! I’m so happy I got to catch him on the raid train amazing products packages was handled with care great streamer, bookmark, and follow all future shows id give 6 stars if it was possible! phenomenal seller! Great seller, Great Person! 5 Stars! Well packaged. Great deals. Awesome vibes. People should check out their next stream. so we'll packaged! came exactly as shown. Hiccup ensures his customers are happy with what they get Great seller, crazy inventory! 5/5 highly recommend. Thanks again for a smooth order. 10/10 recommend this seller! Super happy with my first purchase! Everything was shipped fast, and packed super well. Thank you so much for the givvy!! super happy with my package and it arrived safe. awesome seller 👏🏻 Super happy with my order!! Fast shipping. Thank you Mrhiccup. Highly recommended streamer .Check him out