Reviews (343)Everything is super cute! Thank you so much!😊 You are the best- love everything Miyuki!! THANK YOU BB I LOVE EVERYTHING SO MUCH 💗 YOUR THE BEST AHHHHHH <:3 MUAH 🌸✨️🐇💕🍀🥞🍓 packaging is always so pretty! thank you! 💖 suuper cute and thank u🫶🏻💕 for the freebies! Thank you so much! Your packaging is so thoughtful, I love it✨🌷 I always love ordering from miyuki, such cute packaging and all the stickers are adorable! 💗 You literally taking all my money 💗💗😆 I can’t help it when everything so cuteee Loved everything that I can’t stop buying 😆💗💗💗 Love the stickers and the show! Great seller and always packs orders so cutely! I love all the cute stationery I got!! And the sweet gifts!!😭💕 shipping was super fast and everything is perfect! Tysm lovely!!💕🌈✨ Beautiful items from a beautiful seller!!! Thank you Miyuki! Sooo sweet thank you so much for your freebies my items arrived so fast 🫶 Tysm miyuki super cute packaging & such cute charmmy kitty stationary items🩷🩷 I’m new to the stationary community but when I found Ate Miyu, she changed part of my world with sooo many cute things that now hold a special place in my heart. If I’m at all curious about anything she makes sure to let me in the know and does so gracefully and considerately. I’m super grateful to stumble across her and so many others in this lovely community 🍃
I’d gotten several packages from Ate Miyu and she never disappoints! Everything came packaged with so much love and care and nothing was left behind, as usual ☺️ SO many cute freebies omg she fr really is the sweetest! I’m super happy with all of my purchases and will def be back for more 🥰
Thank you, Ate, for everything!!!! 🤎🤎🤎 I’ll be sending a haul pic soon hehe ^.^